Stay in off-the-grid cozy little cabins settled on the top of a mountain near Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Surrounded by breath taking views, enjoy both a beautiful sunset and sunrise. Settle back by a bonfire at night under a dark starry sky and enjoy a guided morning walk. This place offers a perfect haven for tranquility lovers. A quiet and peaceful place ideal for relaxation and reflection. Furthermore, Valle de Angeles is just minutes away.
Homemade dinner and breakfast included for all guests. Free coffee and drinking water during your stay.
Not appropriate driving a sedan, only accessible by pickup trucks or 4×4 (in rainy season). We will lead you from town. Transportation available from the village in case you do not have an adequate vehicle.
We are located on the mountain in the middle of nowhere. Also, electricity is through solar panels. Furthermore, we have limited amount of water (only for toilet and sink use, not for showering). Lastly, please bring warm clothes to sleep.
- Arrive at Valle de Angeles in the morning
- Pick up from town to the guesthouse
- Start with a brunch at home / time for getting to know each other
- Short hike to the waterfall and see remains of the mines close by (3hrs round trip)
- Driving up to the cabins on the top of the mountain (on the back of my truck!!)
- Relax, hammocks, enjoy the views and a beautiful sunset
- Enjoy homemade dinner
- Bonfire and worship time
- Sleep in the Roosters little cabins off the grid. (We light them with candles)
- Enjoy the sunrise / coffee & cookies
- Morning easy trek, exploring the views around
- Breakfast / devotional
- Morning relaxation
- Driving down the mountains
- Getting back to the guesthouse in town / shower / eat homemade lunch
- Hang out in town / explore shops / coffee shops
- Eat dinner in town / street food / hang out at night
- Back to the guesthouse in town / play board games / play pool / sleep in cabins at the guesthouse
- Personal time / devotional
- Drop off to the bus station in town
Price: $85.00 per person / includes all meals, transportation, accommodations and tours.
I’m Raul, a 30 year old entrepreneur who likes to travel, meet new people and exchange culture. I’ve been hosting people for about five years now, and I enjoy sharing stories of my unique experiences with my guests! If you are looking for a place to rest or to explore around, you’re most welcome to stay at my guesthouse in Valle de Angeles.