Come and join us at The Way Guesthouse on the beautiful Greek island of Crete. Our passion is to host travelers and welcome them into a family environment. Expect to share a meal, exchange stories, make new friends, and create awesome memories when you stay with us!
First of all, as devoted followers of Jesus, we love sharing hospitality and building community with travelers of all creeds and walks of life. In addition, we welcome you to come and experience all that Crete has to offer. From beautiful beaches, quaint mountain villages to bustling cities, awesome food; you’ll want to come back! Stay with us in Crete and your eyes, heart, and taste buds will never be the same again!
Things to know about The Way Guesthouse in Crete, Greece:
- We have a co-ed dorm room that sleeps up to 7 at a time for $21 per person.
- Also, a private room (Queen bed) that sleeps up to 2 for $35
- Plus a private room (Single beds) that sleeps up to 4 for $40
- Price include all linens (except beach towel) and breakfast
- Shared bathroom for all guests
- Guests have access to a full, shared kitchen with appliances, pots/pans, and dishes
- Alcohol and smoking (outside) are allowed
- Finally, cancellation policy: for bookings under 1 week: 24 hrs notice, and for bookings 1-week or more: 5 days notice
The Way Guesthouse is not open during the winter months and will start opening its door on May 15 – Oct 15, 2017. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments about staying with us in Greece!