Cozy apartment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia hosted by a friendly and well travelled teacher. Rest your body and mind after a long day of exploring Malaysia’s capital. You will have a cozy furnished single bed and wardrobe but you will share the bathroom and kitchen with me. As I’m mostly out, feel free to use the kitchen or enjoy relaxing at the balcony with a cuppa.
I’m open to chat if you want to, but happy to provide space when needed.
If you need some supplies, there is a mini market just downstairs, some convenience shop around the corner as well as 24 hours shops. You are not far from the supermarket if you need more things. The train station is 10 minutes walking distance and it is super convenient to get anywhere. There are also buses that get you downtown in 15 minutes but avoid peak hours. Alternatively, using Grab car or Uber is a good way to get around town.
If you feel like chilling in, there are lots of things you can do within the block. I’ve listed the facilities that you have FULL access to.
WHAT YOU GET
– Clean sheets, blanket, and towel
– You can use shower gel, shampoo, hair dryer, adaptor and toothpaste free of charge.
– City map and guides
– Free coffee and tea
– Welcome drink
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED/CHARGEABLE
– Laundry (RM10 per wash with free detergent)
– Local SIM Card (RM10 per card): available upon request
– 24 hours security with CCTV monitoring, intercom service and card access
– Swimming pool and wading pool
– Spa and sauna room
– Mini theater
– Karaoke room
– Reading room
– Computer room
– Games room
– Barbecue area
– Reflexology garden
– Squash courts
– Mini-driving range and putting green
– Laundry service
– Mini market
– Cafe and restaurant
– Two big supermarkets
– 24 hours shops
– Train and bus station